Fragile Fragile

I actually really liked it. Was a beautiful experience playing it, the music in the background along with the cave design gave me a relaxing feeling... Also, is this game already finished? I got kinda far on my second try of trying to beat it but after some time I fell like in an abyss and couldn't get out since there weren't any bubbles.

Anyways, I really enjoyed this, even though I didn't get extremely far or/and completely understood the concept xD ;-;

MadNukin responds:

The game is 100% complete, you just need to find the way to finish it.

Space Speedster Space Speedster

Highscore 2481 xxD
Really like the way the game looks, I like the fact that you can change the color of the ship and I just generally think that it's a pretty cool looking game, when you go very fast and pick up a bunch of boosts it feels pretty epic :D
I think you should really add in sound effects and music, maybe even some more ship customizations and high score leaderboards. Other than that, I really enjoyed this ;3

DestructionDuck responds:

how do you add leaderboards??? i dont know how to interact with this website, my standard way does not work :( but thanks for nice comment

Coob Dools Coob Dools

I honestly think that you did a fantastic job with this, I plays very well and feels quite polished, well done on this! :)
I would just keep improving the project. Adding more weapons, levels, music, 4 player mode with yellow and green, story mode with enemies that have AI and maybe also a multiplayer mode with a huge map. This definitely has the potential for that and I can see it becoming a quite big game.
Good job! ;)

Rekskull responds:

Thanks for the feedback, i'll start thinking about some sort of single player mode and adding in more players and more gimmicky guns.

Thanks again. :D

Seas The Day Seas The Day

Wow, I'm pretty SHORE that you gave the oyster this annoying BEACH element on purpose. Do you SEA what I did there? Why did the two oceans say to each other? Nothing, they just waved.
Is sand called sand because it's between the sea and the land? xxD

Anyways, this was a very fun game to play, but I honestly got a bit annoyed by the puns xD
The upcoming features for the full version sound very interesting, so I'll definitely stay tuned for that ^^
I also really like how some of the upgrades not just change the gameplay, but also make the oyster interract with them in a fitting way

Well done! Good job on this ;)

ankhgames responds:

SANK you very much for your kind review. I hope the FINal game GILL meet your satisfaction :)

Replay Replay

Awesome concept! Haven't seen that before! Very original idea and the puzzles were quite interesting as well ;3
Well done! :)

SPACE GUARDIAN SPACE GUARDIAN

Great product! :) Runs very well and the fights are quite intersting too, I like the arcade vibe ^^
Just some upgrades/more stages/ships/enemies/achievements etc. here and there, and this could become an awesome game! ;)

l-ALONE-l responds:

thank you very much,Yeah! i am working in more enemies and effects particles. :)

The Forgotten Art The Forgotten Art

Now this is a very interesting game concept! It is way too complicated for me to learn, but I do believe that once you master this it becomes more fun :)
I would suggest to pack all the techniques in one single tutorial, it's just less confusing and won't take as long as going back and forth.
But besides that, I like the story and also the different ways to kill the enemies, like in the head, throat and chest etc. , even thouhg I wasn't able to pull that off :)

So yeah, basically, great game, but a bit too complicated in my opinion. Would definitely like to see more from you ;3

DolphiusWhaleman responds:

Thank you. Soon I'm doing a youtube tutorial. I just think that doing a tutorial in the game itself might not work to make the player being able to understand the mechanic.
It's true, the game mechanic is too complicated. When I started making this I thought I could do many moves from fencing manuscripts and make it not complicated. But it turns out that fencing with all those moves is very hard to put in a game.

Thanks for your feedback and rating.

The Block The Block

Omg... this was kinda hilarious, I don't even know how to comment on that, generally, I don't think this even needs any comments xD

So, let's start off with the fact that the graphics in this game are top-notch. This is really probably one of the best looking games of 2017, the colors were very vibrant and the details were gorgeous with mouthwatering effects... jokes aside xxd
The gameplay was actually pretty ok, it performed well and was very responsive. But the story line is puuureee gold, I actually first thought that this is a 5-minute game where you can either win or lose and see different endings, but no, nooooo, this was WAAAYY longer than I expected, you get like a frkin Skyrim 1000 Mods+ expansion after that or something :D Man, that kinda surprised me xD

Ok, enough with the silliness, on a more serious note, cool game with awesome story line and even though it has verrryyy minimalistic graphics that basically just consist of shapes and bland colors, it still feels like an interesting adventure, Kinda liked how you pulled that off ;3

also, the green triangle is illuminatiii confirmd

Dor-C responds:

Thanks man I really Appreciate it. It's so nice to get such a feedback

Flat Snake Flat Snake

Although this concept was used quite a lot in the past, this game gives you a neat retro feeling :)

I'm excited for the uptades, especially multiplayer! It will surely make the entire project more entertaining, for it I would recommend making a huuugee map with snakes that have different colors and also with upgrades and so on ;3

Was glad to help you with improving the game ;)

Husnainix responds:

Thanks ;)

Color Hexagon Color Hexagon

Very neat game with a pretty addictive concept, reminds me a LOT of Super Hexagon, and they have a quite similar difficulty, since I almost lost the control over my brain at the end, hahah
Good job on this! How about different levels with music and medals? ;)