Math Smashers Math Smashers

Veerry neat math-based game! I usually don't really like anything that has something to do with maths, but this game is very special! All the different smashers available, numbers, strategies, the custom mode and many more things...

So, briefly said, this is an amazing game based on arithmetics! :D

drludos responds:

Thanks a lot, I'm glad you like it!

Subs & Sauce: Survival Mode Subs & Sauce: Survival Mode

This is an awesome game so far! The graphics, effects, all the blood and so on look great! I sadly couldn't get very far because of the lag, but it was still a very interesting concept! :D

MatnGames responds:

Thanks!
The graphics was rly hard to make, and nice to hear you liked it!
I will try to optimise the game next version!

Pen&Paper Assassin Pen&Paper Assassin

This is fantastic! Although it's so simple and basic, it's just bloody genious! xD Oh man, I don't feel like a human anymore after being the first one to get the 8th achievement... it's just... insane.

Anyways, I had TONS of fun playing this game! The different skills, strategies, stories and different outcomes were the things that kept me playing the game this whole time, and I didn't particularly feel bored, just frustrated, sometimes... Kind off weird in my opinion when you Intergration skill is 10 (max.) and you lose on a part where you only need to roll 2 or something... pretty unrealistic and annoying, in my humble opinion.

But still, the concept of the game is just pure gold. I really like it! Just try to maybe remove some of the simplicity and add a bit more details to the game, maybe some icons to the skills, images that fit the different scenes and so on.

Also, making the chance higher of passing when you skill is maxed out would also be a good idea. Yeah, definitely... Can't roughly say how many times I died when infiltrating, especially on the 6th mission...

Wild Drift: Open World 3D Wild Drift: Open World 3D

Alright! I really enjoyed this game, the scenery and the graphics were very nice, and the performance was very neat as well, considering that this is a 3D browser-based game.

The only thing that kinda bothered me was the fact that I coundn't achieve any of your descriptions of the game that you wrote in the description, for me it was just an endless travel in circles around the city, with no goal at all. I was trying everything out, but it didn't work out, for some reason.

Additionaly, I sometimes had small problems when driving straight, it felt like I was playing GTA and a cop shot in one of my car wheels, it was just a bit messy.

But other than that, really cool-looking game you got here! ;D

U U

Nice and simple little skill-based game. I barely struggled on it and I didn't have to use my peripheral vision at all, but then, suddenly, Level 14 came, and... destroyed my life xD

Well, besides this silly little... ehm... whatever that I wrote xD pretty neat game you've made here, like the fact that you get a bonus for daily visiting the game. The gamplay is also quite fun.

I would just suggest to "spice" the game up, by adding background music, sound effects, maybe smoother graphics, more gameplay modes, colors and so on. I think you get the idea.
Anyways, good job on this! ;^)

nunesbarbosa responds:

Thanks for your feedback! Points noticed and a lot of changes were made.

The Lost Signal SCP The Lost Signal SCP

Fantastic! It performs surprisingly well for a 3D browser game with such neat graphics. All the different dialogue options, rooms and artifacts were pretty interesting as well.
So, briefly summarized, you did a great job on this and the fact that it performs so well while having such graphics is also quite impressive, pretty much any 3D game I've played on NG lags quite a lot and you aren't able to play very smoothly, but this is a big exception. Very good! ;^)

Wing13GD responds:

Thanks! Looks like I'm moving in the right direction :)

Gravity Pong Gravity Pong

Pretty cool physics, colorful movements and also a pretty original concept. It's also quite fun to play this with two people ^^
Good concept! Well done on this! ;)

GabeD3 responds:

Thanks! Means a lot :D
Someday I would like to develop this into a full game, with AI and all so that people don't need another person to play.

Trimage Trimage

This is amazing! I'm just speechless regarding all the visuals and effects, and the powers are pretty cool too! The environments and puzzles/enemies were pretty interesting too. Great job on this! This is visually the best one I've seen so far for the jam! ;P

AdamCreations responds:

Thanks a lot! I'm happy with what I was able to pull off in two weeks!

Stealth2D Stealth2D

Awesome level editor! I really like the different blocks that you can use and the demo level you've created was really cool too. I just generally like the idea of a game in which you can create your own level and share it with the world. there are 3 main things I would improve:

* Probably more blocks, such as maybe yellow polygons that are hostages, text blocks, animated blocks and some more colors and so on
* Maybe some music and improved graphics to spice the game a bit up
*I would really like if you could share you level with others by directly uploading it into the game and making everyone able to see it

Well, that's pretty much it. I've had a lot of fun creating... well.. what ever that was xD

jaydonteh responds:

Thank you for your kind words! The goal that I went for was to try out if making an editor within a game would be possible using the Construct 3 game engine and in fact, it worked pretty well! Looking forward in taking this design concept to another level.

Rain In The Underground - Legacy Rain In The Underground - Legacy

Very cool entry, I enjoyed it qutie a lot ^^
The visual effects, such as the rain and the lightning were great. The level design was cool too and I also really liked the different attack types of the 3 characters, but I think that the blue hero is too weak, I would suggest to speed up his attacks or make the range bigger.
Anyways, very fun little game with cool gameplay elements. The only things I would suggest to add would be more enemy types and a highscore leaderboard ;P

pokkalabs responds:

Thanks for your feedback, I'm working on the leaderboard right now!