Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

Oh yes, I finally got around to play this. Even after such a long time, it's still amazing.
I love how fast-paced and intense it gets later on, it's also really epic and breathtaking when your pants are hot ( wow, how great I just wrote that ) and you ride a rocket, then get tossed right up into the sky and come down as a meteorite and destroy everybody!
Great! I also got all the achievements. "MIX THE FLAVOURS" and "PANTS ON FIRE" were quite tricky tho. I'll check the sequel out soon :^)

Sky Knight Sky Knight

Probably one of the best vertical scrolling top-down shooter games I've ever played! The graphics and animations are fabulous, the weapons are very cool and neat too and the level design/soundtracks were also great. Nothing else to say about this, great game! The only things I would like to be improved on would be a shop, different ships that you can select and maybe different game modes.

ControlCraft ControlCraft

The visuals, level design and sounds in this game are very impressive. I discovered it by accident and I've got to say, it's pretty good. The gameplay didn't make a lot of sense to me, it seemed quite unresponsive and weird, but I think it's just me.
Also, for the ones who complain about the ads, just install the god damn add blocker, gets rid of all the problems and you will even forget what an actual ad on the internet looks like.

Bellum.io Bellum.io

This is incredibly addictive and fun! Some sound effects/music, medals, customization without having to register and animations would make this game even sicker! :^)

780SGames responds:

Thank you for your review and suggestions, I will consider them as a future update! :)

Cheesy Wars Cheesy Wars

Hey, this looks pretty good! The visuals look pretty neat and the different gameplay elements are also great. Very good^^

vladetam responds:

Thanks :)

Yellow Yellow

Wow! This game is very creative and also has quite decent puzzle gamplay. I really LOVE the fact that evey single level is so individual, I don't see something like that in games too often. Good job! ;^)

Mad Head Mad Head

Very nice little game. The puzzles were interesting.
Also, the ending was just hilarious xD PURE GOLD :D

Ocean Force Ocean Force

Pretty neat game, the visuals are fantastic and its generally pretty well made. My only complainment is that it lags quite a lot so it's quite hard to aim and the gamplay is a bit boring at start, more enemy types and strategy elements probably too would make it mor enjoyable.

Dark Medieval Times Alpha Demo Dark Medieval Times Alpha Demo

Holy... this is incredible! So awesome and has has such interesting RPG elements in it :) Really excited for the final product! :P
And oh ma, I've got to say, the bosses are REALLY tough in here, couldn't get past the first one, that's where I rage quit xD But still, great game!

DarkenSoft responds:

The game is a bit unbalanced. Final product will be modelled based on the feedbacks.
But remember, dodge moves and items are the key to the victory :)

Thank you for playing!

A pixel Adventure - The rising of Adenocarcinoma phase IV A pixel Adventure - The rising of Adenocarcinoma phase IV

Wow, this is a pretty cool platformer! The controls are very responsive and I also like the look of it.
Considering this is your first submission on here, I can only say that you did an amazing job! ;^)