Necromancer - Speedpaint Necromancer - Speedpaint

Very neat and spooky speed art! It fits the halloween theme pretty well.
Yeah, I've seen necromancers dozens of times in a bunch of movies/video games I played, and...yeah, cool thing you drew one of them xD

Louisetheanimator responds:

Yeah I know thanks.

The Visitors The Visitors

Lol, so true =) Damn, those apparently "creepy" zombie and vampire costumes ain't nothin' in comparation to those ;D

Great work on this, you two! The art style with this bit of voice acting was on point ;)

Hurrdurr-hd responds:

Haha, thanks a lot!

Shootout Shootout

Oh yeah, back again with another awesome-looking animation! It still blows my mind that you can create such cool and smooth animations using PowerPoint, I'd definitely need some lessons from you, or something xD

The ending gave me the feeling that there's definitely going to be a sequel to this later on, will you release another part? Would be sick seeing more of this, your animations are a blast to watch ; )
How about maybe making like a movie ( say, 30 minutes or smth) with this style? :)

Chixman responds:

Thanks for your review! The truth is, I never considered giving PPT animation lessons to someone because I thought no one would be interested. But if it's lessons about presenting then I could share to you the things I've picked up over the years :)

Sequel? I'm having some ideas inside my head but not 100 percent sure. I'm happy to hear that you appreciate my work. You're a great supporter.

Whoa, 30 minutes animation like this? I would love to see that happen. But I can imagine the editing stage for that would be gruesome.

Monster Cafe Monster Cafe

Not too bad of a game! It plays really well and has a gorgeous art style. I don't really know what else to add in, it's a pretty decent game with cool graphics.

I'd maybe suggest to add some things like maybe more game modes/difficulties, areas, achievements as well etc. Other than that, well done on this one ^_^

Metropolis Lux Obscura [Preview] Metropolis Lux Obscura [Preview]

Oh man, I'm reaaally in love with this game! I just love it when game developers post demo versions of their high quality products and let the others check them out, this was a blast to play! :D

There are several things I really liked here, such as the art style with all those small effects here and there, the effect with the glow where an area gets colored when you hover it over on the black-and white map and also the different gameplay mechanics with the upgrades afterwards.

Although I see this puzzle-sliding gameplay feature in pretty much every game nowadays, it still had some cool twists to it.
Generally said, I really enjoyed this product and I'll make sure to take a look at the full version on Steam ^_^ The demo was great, and just ignore people who will (maybe) complain that it's too short, it's just about right and OK.

Keep up the sick and amazing job!! ;)

abadonna responds:

thanks, bro!

Blur Racing Blur Racing

Holy sheep! That was intense and really cool! :D
May I ask what engine you used to make this game? I runs really smooth and well and has awesome visuals+effects on top of that.
Not much else to say, it's a really cool concept. I think you could expand it even further by maybe adding more colors and skins for your character. An online mode would be pretty nice too ^^

Odyssey [WIP] Odyssey [WIP]

I really liked that, has a really chill, relaxing and neat vibe to it ^_^
I'm excited to see the full release of this track! ;) Was there anything special that was going through your mind while making this? :3

Shut Eye - Everything Falls Shut Eye - Everything Falls

Really like your tunes! They sound very chill and relaxing...
Anyways, keep making music, for me it's like a daily drug, or something xD

Character voice demo Character voice demo

Really like it, would be perfect for a narrator voice and even more! :D

Wizard Wizard

Pretty cool wizard right there! With a pretty nice and cool staff, which he could use to cook me a soup

K.. idk what this just was xxD Good job on this, either way! ;) Would be cool to see maybe another type of cave, maybe a dark one with like glowing crystals ^_^

Background Background

Quite simplistic landscape art, but still pretty neat ^_^
What planet did you try to represent with that? Is there anything crazy that it hides? 0_o

Knight Knight

I personally think that this is a pretty neat pixel art-like knight. Do you plan on making more of these? I think you could try to make like some kind of really furious monster inside a cave, but you decide ^^