Necromancer - Speedpaint Necromancer - Speedpaint

Very neat and spooky speed art! It fits the halloween theme pretty well.
Yeah, I've seen necromancers dozens of times in a bunch of movies/video games I played, and...yeah, cool thing you drew one of them xD

Louisetheanimator responds:

Yeah I know thanks.

The Visitors The Visitors

Lol, so true =) Damn, those apparently "creepy" zombie and vampire costumes ain't nothin' in comparation to those ;D

Great work on this, you two! The art style with this bit of voice acting was on point ;)

Hurrdurr-hd responds:

Haha, thanks a lot!

Shootout Shootout

Oh yeah, back again with another awesome-looking animation! It still blows my mind that you can create such cool and smooth animations using PowerPoint, I'd definitely need some lessons from you, or something xD

The ending gave me the feeling that there's definitely going to be a sequel to this later on, will you release another part? Would be sick seeing more of this, your animations are a blast to watch ; )
How about maybe making like a movie ( say, 30 minutes or smth) with this style? :)

Chixman responds:

Thanks for your review! The truth is, I never considered giving PPT animation lessons to someone because I thought no one would be interested. But if it's lessons about presenting then I could share to you the things I've picked up over the years :)

Sequel? I'm having some ideas inside my head but not 100 percent sure. I'm happy to hear that you appreciate my work. You're a great supporter.

Whoa, 30 minutes animation like this? I would love to see that happen. But I can imagine the editing stage for that would be gruesome.

2017 Animation Demo Reel 2017 Animation Demo Reel

Pretty neat compilation, some looked really cool, like the one with the one with the falcon and deadpool. Definitely keep doing what you're currently working on, you will definitely achieve amazing results in the future ;)

Try to maybe keep the textures as detailed as you can, make the movements a bit smoother and more "natural", have a good idea for an animation with those qualities that lasts for over a minute and there you go, you got something insanely awesome! Hope I could give you some, more or less, useful tips xDD

Guy C Visual Voice Reel Guy C Visual Voice Reel

Amazing voice impressions as well as really clean and detailed looking animations! Good work by both of you! :D Cool stuff

ComedyBlend responds:

Thank you so much!

Run! Run! Run! Run!

Insanely fast, epic and action-packed animation that I could rewatch multiple times! :D yeah, the driver was truly a bit of a jerk, but you've always got to have that one very evil guy in those situations xD

Overall, I'm loving this animation, it has incredible attention to detail and is overall really pleasing to watch. I'd definitely like to see more of that in the future ^_^

booksuny responds:

Thank you for your detailed comments♬

I will try to make better works!

Animator vs Animation (Fanmade, Teaser) Animator vs Animation (Fanmade, Teaser)

This is unfortunately not good enough to really pass the judgement. But I do love the fact that you've tried this animation style and that it turned out not as horrible as maybe just some random stick movements for like 2 secs.

You should try to really improve the length of your animation, this is in my opinion like the #1 mistake that most of the beginning animators make on this site. Make it like atleast 1 minute. Or maybe even longer if you think that you've got good ideas. Very early and unfinished demos aren't really the things that a viewer would love to see. Also, a few more details throughout the way would be neat as well.

Anyways, I really hope that I could give you some small, but atleast helpful advice for the future that you'll be able to utilize well in your upcoming projects. Just don't give up, I definitely think that you could create something really cool with that! ^_^

LeandroSchmidt responds:

Thanks for your Nice and Polite Answer. i will make sure to try and do that in my next Animation/When this Teaser is finished and made into the 1 Minute Animation.

64 Bits - Lights Out Luigi 64 Bits - Lights Out Luigi

Awesome-looking animation! The lighting, colors and smoothness of the entire product made it pleasing to watch. Overall, great job on that, 64bitsanimation! ;)

GAME OF THRONES FINALE (PARODY) GAME OF THRONES FINALE (PARODY)

Awesome work on that! Really like the art style, with great voice acting on top of that!
I'd definitely love to see more parodies like that, this was hilarious xD

OblitusCS responds:

Glad you liked it man!!! Thanks a lot for letting me know.

Yummy Celery! Yummy Celery!

Interesting type of video, it's made really well and is also very child-friendly (nice, little break from all that crazy stuff I watched some days ago... xD)
Either way, keep doing more of these! I think you could also try to make something with this style but a bit different ( like maybe not a song, but more of like a lesson with many different aspects and so on).