All 93 art Reviews

Wizard Wizard

Pretty cool wizard right there! With a pretty nice and cool staff, which he could use to cook me a soup

K.. idk what this just was xxD Good job on this, either way! ;) Would be cool to see maybe another type of cave, maybe a dark one with like glowing crystals ^_^

Background Background

Quite simplistic landscape art, but still pretty neat ^_^
What planet did you try to represent with that? Is there anything crazy that it hides? 0_o

Knight Knight

I personally think that this is a pretty neat pixel art-like knight. Do you plan on making more of these? I think you could try to make like some kind of really furious monster inside a cave, but you decide ^^

icsg logo concept icsg logo concept

Lol, the lgo I've made looks very similar to the 3rd one but I seriously did not see this before finishing it :D
Surprised how similar they are

Hallway Hallway

Not bad attempt at art, does have a pretty interesting creepy and blood-filled athmosphere, but I think there should be more details, like maybe pictures or guns or smth xxD

Alexkazam222 responds:

Thank you for your feedback!

Cityscape Cityscape

Sooo sick!! I've lately like REALLY into some night city art pieces or something, and I've got to say, this is probably one of my favorite ones ^^
The coloring looks gorgeous, and the entire view general has a really epic and cool vibe to it.

Briefly said, I reaallly dig this masterpiece, it's perfect :D

listen listen

Really like its look. Has a very cool vibe that gives me the feeling that I'm like in a futuristic music city, or something xdd
Anyways. the sunset looks totally awesome and the dark buildings stand out pretty well. Love drawings like these :D

night city night city

This is another awesome piece of art! Night Cities along with Galaxies are probably my most favorite pieces of art. And this one is a fantastic one! Gotta love that coloring and the lights coming from the buildings :3

Hawk the rogue assassin (character design drawing) Hawk the rogue assassin (character design drawing)

Neat ^^ some more details would be nice, but it's great for what it is already ^_^

Cannyboy responds:

Wow! Now I look back and yeah your right it could use some cross hatching!

Nightmare slayer - jazza COTM Nightmare slayer - jazza COTM

Pretty neat concept! I can see you becoming a great artist one day! Just keep going ;D

Cannyboy responds: