Shellycoat - Speedpaint Shellycoat - Speedpaint

Really like that drawing of her! Gives me a really creepy and mysterious feeling...
Generally said, pretty cool stuff ^^

Louisetheanimator responds:

Yes I agree as this creature is supposed to be like that. ^^

Pmation: "Dead Start" Pmation: "Dead Start"

Great work! I really like this pencil-y style, gives the movie a really neat & classic cartoon feeling ^^
Anyways, everything was excellent! The entire team did a great job on this, so props to all of you;)

A Little Short - Silly Bomberman. A Little Short - Silly Bomberman.

This looks great! The humor behind the joke was great and I also like this animation style, looks really neat ^^
Good work on that! Maybe a longer joke next? :^)

SpiderKnife responds:

Very much appreciate your comment man, thank you! & nah I hear ya haha. The animation originally started as an "explosion practice" test and not long into it I thought of a random little joke around the explosion. But I'm the same, I personally would love to make a longer joke piece in the future!

Extra thanks that you digged the style too. I was trying something new to give it some kind of rough, pencil feel to it.

Galaxy vs Vermeil (Synced fight) Galaxy vs Vermeil (Synced fight)

This is great! The movements are very smooth and the fight was pretty epic as well!
Also liked how tried to blend the song in with the place where they were fighting in :) song: NIVIRO - The Floor Is Lava

Anyways, good job on this animation! Keep doing what you're doing, really like your style! If you would like to make another stickman fight, I would suggest to maybe add some effects in combat and maybe also a more complex stage ;)

Paro D Paro D

This looks quite awesome considering the fact that you've used MS Powerpoint to create it! Really neat when people try to use more untraditional ways to create something cool! Very original :)
The race was in my opinion very epic and also kinda funny sometimes, well done on that! ^^

Keep doing what you're doing, really interesting stuff right here ;^)

The Old Man and the Cat The Old Man and the Cat

I can see you love you gradients...
The story behind the animation was pretty neat, but I think you should maybe try to improve your artstyle a bit, it was not too bad, I've seen wayyy worse, but I just think that you could create much better animations by, for example, using more realistic textures and sometimes maybe a bit more realistic movement.
Besides that, everything was alright

7eo responds:

Haha, my gradients yeah... ;)

Thank you, that's some great advice!

MOVING OUT MOVING OUT

Oh wow! Interesting story! Well, I hope you'll enjoy your new place and will continue to produce more entertaining storytelling videos ;3

... you just be careful while moving out, I will follow every single one of your moves... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Skeleton Dance Skeleton Dance

Pretty decent music piece, I did like the the different locations and also how silly the skeletons seamed xD
I just think that it looks a bit too "grainy" most of the time, I also created some things in Blender with Cycles, so I think that you should probably take a look at the area with the ammount of samples and also take a look at the "Clamp In", when I first created my projects they looked quite noisy and so that was a bit annnoying, but I hope that atleast this will help a bit ^^

Anyways, good creation you've got there ;)

FIDreams responds:

Thanks :) On the subject of Blender Cycles and samples. Ya, it sucks lol. Could only do 150 samples because of my Slow computer. Took a good part of a day just to render a 30 second scene. :P

Tiny Turner's Big Match Tiny Turner's Big Match

That was a fantastic 3D animation! What software did you use to make it? Just a bit curious ^^
Other than that, I really liked the models, they looked quite realistic. The fight scene was also fairly decent, and I especially liked how finished it felt, you tould a pretty cool story in 5 minutes, and that was great :)
Anyways, keep doing what you're doing, you seem to have a great animation style. I'm excited to see more from you ;3

bjgrand responds:

Hey thanks a lot for your response! I appreciate your kind feedback. I used Maya for the 3D and After Effects for the glowing effects and the energy stuff. I hope to post more stuff. Hope see you again =)

Super kicks Super kicks

For your first animation, this looks fairly good, I really like the way you've added different effects, such as lighting and fire for different stickmans and made them utilize that, looked pretty nice.

I think you should work a bit more on like the general art style, the animation was fine, I liked the effects as I already mentioned, the movements were nice as well, but the scenery looks a bit bland and kinda messy, I would proably work a bit more on the colors and details, but other than that, the rest was alright :)

kaushalshah responds:

I appreciate your feedback!