Girl on a swing Girl on a swing

Looks fantastic! It animated very well and I also really like the colors and particles in the foreground/background. Only thing that could possibly be improved on would be the sounds, but besides that, this is really great :^)

Fade Out 2017 Fade Out 2017

OMG, I'm just speechless... I don't even know what to say. It's been ages since I saw such an incredible animation like this.
It's just a masterpiece, I felt like watching a very cool and epic movie. It has fascinating visuals with really good lightning and great colors, an amazing story that I'll definitely rewatch again, a beautiful sountrack throughout the way and an impressive length, too.

You're probably one of the best animators I've seen on Newgrounds so far, this is just really hard to beat. Most of the other animations that had this length made me give up in the first couple of minutes, but I stayed with this till the end. I also really liked how all the characters didn't talk, added more depth to the video.
Anyways, you did an AWESOME job on thid. Really. I don't remember seing anything as great as this in a long time. Just... wow. I'm REALLY excited to see more stuff from you, you seem to be like gifted by the gods or somethin' xD Yeah, anyways, well done! ;D

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

This was great! The humor of every single group of people, the drawings(animations (very clever to put masks on them so you won't have to do the mouth animations) in the background and also some ez peasy medals!
I really love the jokes in this, some of them even made me fall from chair, they're just pure gold. The Sahara Pals or whatever it was called since I won't watch it a 4th time and get cancer another time, were also quite hilarious, I wish you would've continued the project :( And yeah, the Kenya president phone call was also on (.)
Anyways, good job on this megacollab! Definitely my favorite one on NG so far, so many great artists and such a great accomplishment! No words can describe how great every single aspect was...

Hint: To get the medals just go to U tub and watch some videos that are about 24 minutes long, come back to the NG tab and replay this masterpiece. Ez 175 game points 4 ya

The chain broke - teaser 2 The chain broke - teaser 2

Looks prettty decent so far, the colors, especially the blue, look quite good, the visuals are interesting too and the concept itself is quite interesting. I'm excited for its release :^)

arty-farty responds:

that is great to hear

The unexpected fighting The unexpected fighting

This wasn't too bad actually, if this is really your first animation, then you're off to a good start! The animations looked pretty decent and the fight was OK too ( I guess), but you should make the characters react to the attacks a bit more, especially when the guy with the sword was on the ground or in the air getting sliced up by the white stickman, he was just standing there not reacting to the attacks at all as if he was just a part of the background. Also, the sound effects a bit too repetitve.
Also, I think you should try to add more details to the background. Also, I think you should make the attacks look a bit more realistic. Also... ehm forget it. Just know, that this is a good start :^)

GazerDGreat responds:

Thnx for the tips I'm making part two

Angry Flower Angry Flower

Neat :) I like the humor behind this, but I think the drawing style could've been improved on just a little and I also think that it's a bit too fast. I know it's meant to be 15 secs long. but I still think they could've been a bit slower.
Anyways, well done on that ^^

waymonds responds:

Thanks a lot! Yeah it is a bit too fast ^__^; I was trying to emulate the old cartoon modern fast talk and limited animation, like Jay Ward with a dash of Speed Racer.

Edgelord Edgelord

Hands down guys, this is just pure gold.

The drawing looked nice and the jokes in this were just hilarious and genious. I'm in love with this animation! It*s just sooo good

Donut Party Donut Party

Hahah, this is great! I especially liked the voice acting from this one dooodd, it was great! And the donuts look sexy too

waymonds responds:

Thanks! Can't have a Donut Party w/o sexy donuts! :D

Episode 2: Corners of the Cosmos Episode 2: Corners of the Cosmos

Really nice details in the different places there and also quite nice action elements. Really this series so far. It would be nice seeing them fight in that organic thing, then getting out and fighting against it on the outside or something. Would be quite cool.
But anyways, good work on this awesome episode! ;P

Episode 1: The Schworp Factory Episode 1: The Schworp Factory

Quite short, but still pretty cool!