Character Animation- Anime Style!! Character Animation- Anime Style!!

Cool character turn, but reallly short. I agree with King-Yoshi, it would be better to post it in the Dumping Grounds, unless your initiation was something else than seing if/how the animation works.
Well, decent enough, but too short, as already mentioned. maybe some more frames, a loop or more things going on would make this a bit more interesting.

TheToonTwinzShow responds:

New to Newgrounds so don't know what a dumping ground is lol.. Thanks for watching!!

Is Peach Cheating On Mario?!?! Is Peach Cheating On Mario?!?!

Very cool show! Would really like to see more episodes from it, it's really funny and neat ^_^

TheToonTwinzShow responds:

Thanks man!.. More to come!

That OTHER guy in class (Original Animation) That OTHER guy in class (Original Animation)

Wth, I did NOT expect to laugh THIS hard at this xDDD This was just hilarious, I also had like some tears in my eyes from laughing or something :DDD
Fantaaastiic job with the humor in this animation, it's just priceless. I would maybe draw more details and atleast add some color to theeraser and pen or something. But besides that, this is great! ;DD

TheMultiMechs responds:

thanks for the feedback im glad you really enjoyed this animation also thanks for the suggestion i would most likely start having some colour in my animations from now on

World Destroyer Teaser Trailer World Destroyer Teaser Trailer

This is really nice and epic! I really like this art style and it looks incredible, considering the fact that you're not like a huge company or something. The animations also look really neat and very detailed.

Well, what can I say, this is just a great preview of your upcoming work! :) Great job, move on with it.
The only thing I would probably strictly, like reeeaally strictly critisize, then I would just say that the trailer is a bit too short, this is personally not a problem at all for me, but there might be a few people complaining about that, maybe.

But other than that, great job, as I've already mentioned! ;D

Nominous responds:

Hey lllTesTerlll, thanks, I appreciate the compliment. Yeah, I understand its a bit short. We are actually compositing a 3 minute version of it at the moment. However, we just wanted to get something out for Comiccon here in phoenix. So we rendered out a piece just to show people what its shaping up to be.

Toys VS Humans Anime Opening Toys VS Humans Anime Opening

Really awesome opening! :D The song is really epic and cool, the different characters and mini-fight scenes looked quite interesting as well. Well, what can I say, you've made a really intriging opening, which kinda made me want to see the anime, actually :P

TheToonTwinzShow responds:

Hahaha thanks so much!.. If you made one we would be down to watch it!

Opening One with the Boys Opening One with the Boys

Great :D Nice and simple interpretation of the humor. I really like that.
Hilarious joke, too xD

Epic Fight Epic Fight

Wow, for the first animation you've uploaded on the site this looks fantastic! Pretty much everything was flawless, the background music was chosen pretty well, the movements/kicks and punches are animated nicely and the length of the entire thing makes it even more amazing, too.

So most of the animation was great, but the only thing that you could probably improve in the future would be making it more "fancy", by like adding more background details, maybe also different types of attacking ( like for exemple having them in the bar and throwing barrels at each other or smashing bottles on each other individuals head ) and maybe also more colors, but that's not necessarym it's OK if it has like a sketch pencil drawing style or somethin' like that.

h-hakim responds:

hmm, thanks. I actualy feel unconfidence with this. Since my self see so many flaw in it. Like so rugged line n all. But im too tired to fix it. Its tooks months to finish it.

Animation Reel 2017 Animation Reel 2017

Very neat, the drawings looks very nice and the animations are quite decent too. I also like the change from some basic sketch to a more realistic and cool looking version, like on the slime monster, quite a lot.
Anyways, great job on all of these! ;)

RUSHED - Flipnote Animation RUSHED - Flipnote Animation

Looks cool with this fast paced slash action going on. The animations very amazing and the figure movements are pretty sick too, and the fact that you can see the pixels so well doesn't bother me.
Great job! I'm interested in seing a bigger variety of content from you ^^

Girl on a swing Girl on a swing

Looks fantastic! It animated very well and I also really like the colors and particles in the foreground/background. Only thing that could possibly be improved on would be the sounds, but besides that, this is really great :^)