Character voice demo Character voice demo

Really like it, would be perfect for a narrator voice and even more! :D

Razorrekker & PancakePocket - Transform Razorrekker & PancakePocket - Transform

Great collab by you both! I think your styles go pretty well together, and you're able to create a pretty unique sounding mix ^^

Razorrekker responds:

Thank you! I think our styles go together well too!
We're glad you enjoyed!

Triumph Triumph

Wow! That was a pretty good start, the piano instantly made me want to listen to a bigger proportion of the song, and yeah, sounds very nice ^^

I think you could make the song a bit more unique and interesting by basically keeping the melody of the piano, but then in the later parts changing the speed, instrument which is performing the melody etc. I think it would sound pretty neat :)

♬ PancakePocket - Energy ♬ ♬ PancakePocket - Energy ♬

Very neat mix, filled with LOTS of energy! :D
The only thing that is (kind off) bothering me is the drop, I just kind off feel like it's a bit too repetitive and that the melody is a bit too high and loud, but other than that, great song overall :3

{dj-N} Super Duper Remix {dj-N} Super Duper Remix

AWESOMELY super duper remake! See what I did there? Me neither xxd
guuud soonng maii boi

dj-Nate responds:

Thanks mayne

F-777 - Super Duper F-777 - Super Duper

Very epic and intense beat! This is going to be hard to beat :P
Nice to another great song from you, I mean, it's not like that I didn't like your previous uploads, I just like this "style" slightly more! :D

Shut Eye - Our Home Shut Eye - Our Home

Veerry calm and chill tune, and also another awesome track from you! You're the best! :D
I really hope you'll do some collabs with other artists in the future ;)

DEAF KEV - Samurai DEAF KEV - Samurai

Beautiful piano at the beginning and overall, very sick song! Good job!
I generally love your pianos at the beginning, they sound great :P

BiTSTER - Rubix BiTSTER - Rubix

Very happy, emotional and beautiful melody! It gives me a really epic fantasy vibe and also makes me feel... very... advanterous inside I guess? :D
Anyways, great job on this! Very sick tune! ;^)

BiTSTER responds:

Thank you!!! I've always wanted my songs to be in video games and I'm so glad that it makes you feel the way that you feel about it!!:'D Really appreciate it!!

The overworld The overworld

Very peaceful and neat melody at the beginning, and I also really liked the intensity of the drops, sounded really awesome altogether. Great job on this, really nice track! :D

Razorrekker responds:

Thank you! I'm super happy to have some actual feedback on this song, it's really nice.