All 90 art Reviews

icsg logo concept icsg logo concept

Lol, the lgo I've made looks very similar to the 3rd one but I seriously did not see this before finishing it :D
Surprised how similar they are

Hallway Hallway

Not bad attempt at art, does have a pretty interesting creepy and blood-filled athmosphere, but I think there should be more details, like maybe pictures or guns or smth xxD

Alexkazam222 responds:

Thank you for your feedback!

Cityscape Cityscape

Sooo sick!! I've lately like REALLY into some night city art pieces or something, and I've got to say, this is probably one of my favorite ones ^^
The coloring looks gorgeous, and the entire view general has a really epic and cool vibe to it.

Briefly said, I reaallly dig this masterpiece, it's perfect :D

listen listen

Really like its look. Has a very cool vibe that gives me the feeling that I'm like in a futuristic music city, or something xdd
Anyways. the sunset looks totally awesome and the dark buildings stand out pretty well. Love drawings like these :D

night city night city

This is another awesome piece of art! Night Cities along with Galaxies are probably my most favorite pieces of art. And this one is a fantastic one! Gotta love that coloring and the lights coming from the buildings :3

Hawk the rogue assassin (character design drawing) Hawk the rogue assassin (character design drawing)

Neat ^^ some more details would be nice, but it's great for what it is already ^_^

Cannyboy responds:

Wow! Now I look back and yeah your right it could use some cross hatching!

Nightmare slayer - jazza COTM Nightmare slayer - jazza COTM

Pretty neat concept! I can see you becoming a great artist one day! Just keep going ;D

Thanks dude!

Iron spider (collab with Wafflesmash) Iron spider (collab with Wafflesmash)

Looks great and smooth, good job on this collab! ;D

Cannyboy responds:

Thanks for the kind words!

The Cabin in the wood The Cabin in the wood

I personally quite like this, great vibe coming from it. But yeah, I would totally agree with the review below, you could've probably used better textures for the walls or something.
But still really good ^^

To feel the edge of heaven To feel the edge of heaven

Looks pretty cool and is quite fotorealistic! :)
I just think that there're a bit too many rocks and that you could've maybe shown the sky a bit. But still, great 3D art! ;D