Shellycoat - Speedpaint Shellycoat - Speedpaint

Really like that drawing of her! Gives me a really creepy and mysterious feeling...
Generally said, pretty cool stuff ^^

Louisetheanimator responds:

Yes I agree as this creature is supposed to be like that. ^^

Pmation: "Dead Start" Pmation: "Dead Start"

Great work! I really like this pencil-y style, gives the movie a really neat & classic cartoon feeling ^^
Anyways, everything was excellent! The entire team did a great job on this, so props to all of you;)

A Little Short - Silly Bomberman. A Little Short - Silly Bomberman.

This looks great! The humor behind the joke was great and I also like this animation style, looks really neat ^^
Good work on that! Maybe a longer joke next? :^)

SpiderKnife responds:

Very much appreciate your comment man, thank you! & nah I hear ya haha. The animation originally started as an "explosion practice" test and not long into it I thought of a random little joke around the explosion. But I'm the same, I personally would love to make a longer joke piece in the future!

Extra thanks that you digged the style too. I was trying something new to give it some kind of rough, pencil feel to it.

Fragile Fragile

I actually really liked it. Was a beautiful experience playing it, the music in the background along with the cave design gave me a relaxing feeling... Also, is this game already finished? I got kinda far on my second try of trying to beat it but after some time I fell like in an abyss and couldn't get out since there weren't any bubbles.

Anyways, I really enjoyed this, even though I didn't get extremely far or/and completely understood the concept xD ;-;

MadNukin responds:

The game is 100% complete, you just need to find the way to finish it.

Space Speedster Space Speedster

Highscore 2481 xxD
Really like the way the game looks, I like the fact that you can change the color of the ship and I just generally think that it's a pretty cool looking game, when you go very fast and pick up a bunch of boosts it feels pretty epic :D
I think you should really add in sound effects and music, maybe even some more ship customizations and high score leaderboards. Other than that, I really enjoyed this ;3

DestructionDuck responds:

how do you add leaderboards??? i dont know how to interact with this website, my standard way does not work :( but thanks for nice comment

Coob Dools Coob Dools

I honestly think that you did a fantastic job with this, I plays very well and feels quite polished, well done on this! :)
I would just keep improving the project. Adding more weapons, levels, music, 4 player mode with yellow and green, story mode with enemies that have AI and maybe also a multiplayer mode with a huge map. This definitely has the potential for that and I can see it becoming a quite big game.
Good job! ;)

Rekskull responds:

Thanks for the feedback, i'll start thinking about some sort of single player mode and adding in more players and more gimmicky guns.

Thanks again. :D

Character voice demo Character voice demo

Really like it, would be perfect for a narrator voice and even more! :D

Razorrekker & PancakePocket - Transform Razorrekker & PancakePocket - Transform

Great collab by you both! I think your styles go pretty well together, and you're able to create a pretty unique sounding mix ^^

Razorrekker responds:

Thank you! I think our styles go together well too!
We're glad you enjoyed!

Triumph Triumph

Wow! That was a pretty good start, the piano instantly made me want to listen to a bigger proportion of the song, and yeah, sounds very nice ^^

I think you could make the song a bit more unique and interesting by basically keeping the melody of the piano, but then in the later parts changing the speed, instrument which is performing the melody etc. I think it would sound pretty neat :)

icsg logo concept icsg logo concept

Lol, the lgo I've made looks very similar to the 3rd one but I seriously did not see this before finishing it :D
Surprised how similar they are

Hallway Hallway

Not bad attempt at art, does have a pretty interesting creepy and blood-filled athmosphere, but I think there should be more details, like maybe pictures or guns or smth xxD

Alexkazam222 responds:

Thank you for your feedback!

Cityscape Cityscape

Sooo sick!! I've lately like REALLY into some night city art pieces or something, and I've got to say, this is probably one of my favorite ones ^^
The coloring looks gorgeous, and the entire view general has a really epic and cool vibe to it.

Briefly said, I reaallly dig this masterpiece, it's perfect :D