Girl on a swing Girl on a swing

Looks fantastic! It animated very well and I also really like the colors and particles in the foreground/background. Only thing that could possibly be improved on would be the sounds, but besides that, this is really great :^)

Fade Out 2017 Fade Out 2017

OMG, I'm just speechless... I don't even know what to say. It's been ages since I saw such an incredible animation like this.
It's just a masterpiece, I felt like watching a very cool and epic movie. It has fascinating visuals with really good lightning and great colors, an amazing story that I'll definitely rewatch again, a beautiful sountrack throughout the way and an impressive length, too.

You're probably one of the best animators I've seen on Newgrounds so far, this is just really hard to beat. Most of the other animations that had this length made me give up in the first couple of minutes, but I stayed with this till the end. I also really liked how all the characters didn't talk, added more depth to the video.
Anyways, you did an AWESOME job on thid. Really. I don't remember seing anything as great as this in a long time. Just... wow. I'm REALLY excited to see more stuff from you, you seem to be like gifted by the gods or somethin' xD Yeah, anyways, well done! ;D

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

This was great! The humor of every single group of people, the drawings(animations (very clever to put masks on them so you won't have to do the mouth animations) in the background and also some ez peasy medals!
I really love the jokes in this, some of them even made me fall from chair, they're just pure gold. The Sahara Pals or whatever it was called since I won't watch it a 4th time and get cancer another time, were also quite hilarious, I wish you would've continued the project :( And yeah, the Kenya president phone call was also on (.)
Anyways, good job on this megacollab! Definitely my favorite one on NG so far, so many great artists and such a great accomplishment! No words can describe how great every single aspect was...

Hint: To get the medals just go to U tub and watch some videos that are about 24 minutes long, come back to the NG tab and replay this masterpiece. Ez 175 game points 4 ya

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

Oh yes, I finally got around to play this. Even after such a long time, it's still amazing.
I love how fast-paced and intense it gets later on, it's also really epic and breathtaking when your pants are hot ( wow, how great I just wrote that ) and you ride a rocket, then get tossed right up into the sky and come down as a meteorite and destroy everybody!
Great! I also got all the achievements. "MIX THE FLAVOURS" and "PANTS ON FIRE" were quite tricky tho. I'll check the sequel out soon :^)

Sky Knight Sky Knight

Probably one of the best vertical scrolling top-down shooter games I've ever played! The graphics and animations are fabulous, the weapons are very cool and neat too and the level design/soundtracks were also great. Nothing else to say about this, great game! The only things I would like to be improved on would be a shop, different ships that you can select and maybe different game modes.

ControlCraft ControlCraft

The visuals, level design and sounds in this game are very impressive. I discovered it by accident and I've got to say, it's pretty good. The gameplay didn't make a lot of sense to me, it seemed quite unresponsive and weird, but I think it's just me.
Also, for the ones who complain about the ads, just install the god damn add blocker, gets rid of all the problems and you will even forget what an actual ad on the internet looks like.

Melodic Eargasm Melodic Eargasm

Pretty happy and uplifting tune, but it was a bit too simple and repetitive throughout the way. Maybe some more complexity would do the... ehm... job, I guess? xD

SpeTheof responds:

Thanks, simplicity is my specialty

Summerland Summerland

Sounds pretty good, quite catchy and the instruments were implented pretty well. My only complainment would be one of hte points Zyzyx has named, like the repetitive tune. A bit more variety would be nice. But despite that, great song you've got here! You may definitely be proud of it :^)

FirePowerX responds:

Indeed! this track is far my favourite as well as i made, thank you for the review!

-API- All of the World -API- All of the World

Very awesome and intense tune! Although it's short, it still sounds amazing! Good job API! Love your music to death ^^

Batman and Batgirl - Junk in the Trunk - Cartoon PinUp Batman and Batgirl - Junk in the Trunk - Cartoon PinUp

lel

Laddi Fan art Laddi Fan art

Looks pretty neat, but you should probably add more details to the background and the figure too. It just seems a bit too empty this way.

My Best friend My Best friend

Pretty neat ^^
I hope you'll see each other soon again :^)