Character Animation- Anime Style!! Character Animation- Anime Style!!

Cool character turn, but reallly short. I agree with King-Yoshi, it would be better to post it in the Dumping Grounds, unless your initiation was something else than seing if/how the animation works.
Well, decent enough, but too short, as already mentioned. maybe some more frames, a loop or more things going on would make this a bit more interesting.

TheToonTwinzShow responds:

New to Newgrounds so don't know what a dumping ground is lol.. Thanks for watching!!

Is Peach Cheating On Mario?!?! Is Peach Cheating On Mario?!?!

Very cool show! Would really like to see more episodes from it, it's really funny and neat ^_^

TheToonTwinzShow responds:

Thanks man!.. More to come!

That OTHER guy in class (Original Animation) That OTHER guy in class (Original Animation)

Wth, I did NOT expect to laugh THIS hard at this xDDD This was just hilarious, I also had like some tears in my eyes from laughing or something :DDD
Fantaaastiic job with the humor in this animation, it's just priceless. I would maybe draw more details and atleast add some color to theeraser and pen or something. But besides that, this is great! ;DD

TheMultiMechs responds:

thanks for the feedback im glad you really enjoyed this animation also thanks for the suggestion i would most likely start having some colour in my animations from now on

Math Smashers Math Smashers

Veerry neat math-based game! I usually don't really like anything that has something to do with maths, but this game is very special! All the different smashers available, numbers, strategies, the custom mode and many more things...

So, briefly said, this is an amazing game based on arithmetics! :D

drludos responds:

Thanks a lot, I'm glad you like it!

Subs & Sauce: Survival Mode Subs & Sauce: Survival Mode

This is an awesome game so far! The graphics, effects, all the blood and so on look great! I sadly couldn't get very far because of the lag, but it was still a very interesting concept! :D

MatnGames responds:

Thanks!
The graphics was rly hard to make, and nice to hear you liked it!
I will try to optimise the game next version!

Pen&Paper Assassin Pen&Paper Assassin

This is fantastic! Although it's so simple and basic, it's just bloody genious! xD Oh man, I don't feel like a human anymore after being the first one to get the 8th achievement... it's just... insane.

Anyways, I had TONS of fun playing this game! The different skills, strategies, stories and different outcomes were the things that kept me playing the game this whole time, and I didn't particularly feel bored, just frustrated, sometimes... Kind off weird in my opinion when you Intergration skill is 10 (max.) and you lose on a part where you only need to roll 2 or something... pretty unrealistic and annoying, in my humble opinion.

But still, the concept of the game is just pure gold. I really like it! Just try to maybe remove some of the simplicity and add a bit more details to the game, maybe some icons to the skills, images that fit the different scenes and so on.

Also, making the chance higher of passing when you skill is maxed out would also be a good idea. Yeah, definitely... Can't roughly say how many times I died when infiltrating, especially on the 6th mission...

Shut Eye - Our Home Shut Eye - Our Home

Veerry calm and chill tune, and also another awesome track from you! You're the best! :D
I really hope you'll do some collabs with other artists in the future ;)

DEAF KEV - Samurai DEAF KEV - Samurai

Beautiful piano at the beginning and overall, very sick song! Good job!
I generally love your pianos at the beginning, they sound great :P

BiTSTER - Rubix BiTSTER - Rubix

Very happy, emotional and beautiful melody! It gives me a really epic fantasy vibe and also makes me feel... very... advanterous inside I guess? :D
Anyways, great job on this! Very sick tune! ;^)

BiTSTER responds:

Thank you!!! I've always wanted my songs to be in video games and I'm so glad that it makes you feel the way that you feel about it!!:'D Really appreciate it!!

El Aurige El Aurige

Amazing colors with really awesome lightning, which adds a pretty sick vibe to the surrounding. The visuals are pretty stunning too.
Anyways, awesome job on this! Probably one of the best art pieces I've seen on Newgrounds so far, you also used some of my favorite colors :^)

Kamikaye responds:

THanks a lot ! :)

Farlands Farlands

Very beautiful landscape with good color mixing and a pretty neat vibe to it. Good job on this :)

SouredApple responds:

Thanks!

Beyond stars Beyond stars

Very neat looking darkish theme and nice colors in this. This actually gave me an idea of what I could try to create next.... :P